Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Luscious Curl Addict Mascara- Review

 


Curl Addict Mascara Luscious Cosmetics Its been a while since I did a mascara review, and since it officially wedding season what better time to crack open newly launched Luscious Curl addict mascara. 



LusciousCurl Addict Mascara - Designed to dramatically curl and define eyelashes with a quick-drying waterproof formula, keep them supple with conditioning ingredients and strong with keratin. The curling brush features luscious curves to wrap around each lash (including lower lashes!) for the ultimate VIP treatment. 
I have been wearing it nonstop for 6-8 hours on desi wedding; it holds my curl pretty much all the time with or without prior use of eyelash curler. Its a lengthening mascara, it doesn't give much of volumizing but if you use it as base and apply another volumizing mascara over, I think the effect will be amazing looking lashes. The formula is very easy to apply , i personally prefer wet formula , this one is somewhere in between. I have very tiny,sparse and barely there lashes and sometimes , the bigger wands of mascaras like Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara or cover girl lashblast mascara doesn't reach to the smaller lashes. But the Luscious Curl Addict Mascara feature a double-helix style brush that grabs enough product to give lashes great length and It leaves the lashes perfectly coated in mascara and well separated. One of my favourite mascara of all time is bourjois clubbing mascara which is waterproof and i still love it after 3-4 years of use. I dont mind using waterproof mascara , i know some people find them hard to remove but lets be honest , you can take it off easily with any oil based eye makeup remover, or jhonson baby oil. 

The packaging is the  biggest plus point , if i have to summon it up in one word , I will say "Kawaii" . The inside packaging is same as the outer packaging and it is really adorable. 


Summary :
PriceRs.950.00 /US $9.23
Availability:You can purchase Lusiouc Curl Addict Mascara  online from Luscious website, Just4girl.pk or Luscious retailers nationwide.
Selection:Luscious Curl Addict Mascar comes in one shade "Carbon Black"
Bottom Line: A mascara which lives upto to its claims. It holds my curl pretty much all the time with or without prior use of eyelash curler. Its a lengthening mascara, it doesn't give much of volumizing . The brush works amazing on my short lashes and I love layering mascaras so i can see myself pairing it future .The only con i could find is that it tends to clump. Other than i am simply in love with the packaging and i think this is worth giving a try. 






3 comments :

  1. All the reviews I have read so far were positive. I really should pick it up. Great review xx.
    thebrunettehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review honey <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...i m using clubbing n lov it absolutely !

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥