Thursday, January 30, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry : Review, Swatch, FOTD

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry

Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in sultry
I LOVE (with caps) Revlon lip products; I'm reviewing the revlon colorburst matte balm in shade -sultry!they are among the best in the drugstore market. Revlon just kissable balm stains my HG lip products. I can’t seem to get enough .So recently I picked up Revlon color burst matte balm, among other things coupleof weeks ago and been using it religiously.
Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm ($8.99) offers velvety color with balm-like moisture. Infused with a Triple Butter Complex of Shea, Mango and Coconut Butter. This retractable chubby crayon requires no sharpener.
Right now I own just one shade but I have ordered two more which I shall feature here soon.
Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in sultry is a brown toned pink.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry applied & swatched
The Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in sultry is amaze balls. It is a total matte and hence no shimmer or sheen.Revlon sultry is prefect for medium/ desi skin tones who want a safe shade for everyday use. If you haven’t already noticed I love lip products with minty flavor or scent, So this also have the same mint scent as the kissable lip stains, and comes in same swivel up design but the packaging is matte and the outside color matches the product shade, making these easy to spot & easy to use. They don’t need a sharpener and travel friendly. Revlon cute matte chubby pencils claim to be “blam-like” but I didn’t find them as moisturizing as a regular lip balm. The shade i won sultry isnt drying but I wouldn't call it a "balm" . It is very creamy and applies so smoothly without any dragging or pulling and super pigmented ,you only need one or maximum two swipes to build up full opacity. It feels so comfortable on the lips. The lasting power is impressive, I applied when I was going out around 4pm and by 8pm it slightly faded leaving behind a stain, on me it stays for 3.5-4 hours before needing a touchup.


Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry-applied
Revlon kissable lip stain in honey,Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Sultry,Revlon kissable lip stain in smitten



Price: $7.99-$8.99 / I got mine for Rs 1350 from beautyhub
Selection:Shade Range( ones in bold are shades i own and will review in future)
Sultry 225
Showy 220
Unapologetic 210
Audacious 245
Standout 250
Complex 230
Elusive 205
Shameless 215
Mischievous 235
Striking 240. 
Availability: In Pakistan You can pre-order these through BeautyHub facebook page or I have seen some instock at Rouge’s Facebook page.
Internationally – Boots, Walgreens, US drugstores

Overall: I use these Revlon chubby lip balm/stains more than lipsticks and I am such a fan of the minty scent/taste but I personally find the minty scent quite pleasant but those who don't like scented/flavored lip products might not like it .It is quite pigmented & applies like a creamy lipstick .It also glide on smoothly & feel comfortable on lips. I can’t wait to get more , maybe a lacquer one this time probably when Revlon is buy one get one 50% off . Do i need to say more ? 

7 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥