Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Launch-LOreal Paris Kajal Magique




Nothing makes me more excited than knowing about a new kajal pencil launch (The more the merrier ).It was launched in India couple of days ago .Brand ambassador Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launched L'Oreal Paris's new eye liner, Kajal Magique in Mumbai . The packaging is really adorable and looks chic in my opinion . It's is priced around 225-245(INR) in India so If launched in Pakistan it will cost around PKR 500-600rs approx .A big kajal-aholic I am , it won't be long , when I will be trying to get my hands on it .
Let's hope Loreal Pakistan launches it .. SOON

About the LOrealParis Kajal Magique -Get over ordinary kajals, L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique - the queen of kajals has arrived. Step into the spotlight and let your eyes do the talking.Features:Supreme BlackA new generation formula! Powered with mineral pigments for deep intense colour.Extraordinary Care:Kajal Magique is formulated with care ingredients and gives a soothing feeling. Enriched with Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil Esters and Vitamin C Derivative.Claims :Ophthalmologically Tested, Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers, Soothes Eyes, Mineral Pigments for Deep Intense Color, Smudge-proof for upto 12 hrs Non Transfe







4 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥