Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Favorites - Makeup

 A year has been passed so quickly, I remember doing my 2012 favorites and how I was taking photographs and Now! What better way to start a new year with a 2013 favorites. 2013 was full of great things, I did try to use the makeup i already have and tried to control my makeup lemmings (Boy! That was hard ) but if i compare my this year favorites with 2012s, I think i had some staple which i kept coming back to over & over again.  
Lets get started with my 2013 Favorites - Makeup .


2013 Favorites – Lips 

By Far the most difficult category , It took me hours to pick the winners for 2013,I kept adding few lipsticks and then taking some out ,This was a year of lipsticks for me. I hardly used any lipgloss . I loved my bright lipsticks , Like maybelline vivids, Catrice , and what not but after some hard work , i present you my lipstick loves for 2013



2013 Favorites - Eyes



Eye Shadows : I have two favorites this year , once which i am sure will be in almost every beauty bloggers yearly favorites post & other is a single eye shadow which i simply swipe on the lid, apply kajal on lower lashline and finish with a mascara. 

Eye Primer & Concealer 

  • Smash box Photo finish lid primer 
  • Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in warm beige

Mascara :

Eyeliner & Kajal :

Eyelash curler : 

  • Shu Uemura eyelash curler

2013 Favorites – Face 

I cant stop myself from buying more foundations, In fact i am waiting for an order , which included yet another foundation.This year i enjoyed using one particular foundation and to be honest i didn't have such high hopes but essence stay all day surprised me and this is why it is in my 2013 favorites. 



Foundation & BB creams :

Primers :

  • Smashbox Photofinish primer
  • Illamasqua gleam cream in flex 

Concealer & Powder :

  • IT cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer(which is too thick to use underye but works wonder if you have to cover any marks ,spots etc)
  • Color Studio Professional Invincible All Day Water Proof & Heat Proof powder

2013 Favorites – Cheeks 

I loved so many blush this year , Essence miami roller girl, artdeco LE blush , Milanis but when it came to pick for favorites post  ,This was no brainier for me, I have used Nars blush in madly  more than any other blush this year and to my surprise i didn't include any pink/berry blush this year . 


Blush :
  • NARS powder blush Madly 
  • NARS powder blush Torrid 
  • MUA powder blush#5
Highlight 
Contour :




Here we are , finally ! i haven't been commenting lately due to internet issues. Do share your 2013 Favorites in the comments below , i will make sure to check your posts and comment . Btw looking at this post makes me realize that i am behind reviewing , i have so much makeup and i blog about them like 10%. Next years resolution inculdes more reviews :)

6 comments :

  1. I love your favorites!! I've been wanting the Bye bye undereye. Love your lip picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of are mine favt too nice collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of are mine favt too nice collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, Sarah <3
    Sadly, Maybelline Colossal didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drooling over your favorites. We have a few in common xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so loving your fav... the most amazing picks of the year...

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥