Friday, August 23, 2013

The Lipstick Tag


Its been quite some time since i did some tag post. But today I was tagged by the lovely /fellow lipstick addict Maliha of redraoalice.blogspot.com

SO this is is how it will work:


  • TAG 3  Bloggers who will answer the mentioned questions in their blog
  • Those bloggers will TAG 3 more bloggers of their choice with the same questions & rules
  • Use the Lipstick Tag image I made in your Blog
  • No Tagging Back (mentions are fine)


 
  
  • How many lipsticks do you own?
To be honest  in my head I imagined that i would own like lets see, 50-60 lipstick but i was shocked when i counted and they are 100+.  So I have 115. ( if you have asked  me this question last month before blog sale , the answer would have been 200+)
  • What was your first ever lipstick?
I honestly don't remember. I want to say Clinque lipstick which dad bought from his Singapore trip .
  • What is your most worn lipstick?
In 2013, The only lipstick i wore more than others is no doubt Rimmel by Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade 1o. It has been a staple in my collection and its such a gorgeous red.

  • What is your favorite brand for lipstick?
I have to say MAC is no doubt the holy grail Due to so many shades and finish they offer and on the drugstore level,  Revlon is actually my favorite lipstick brand.

  • What is your favorite finish?
Without thinking twice creme/satin finish
  • What is the last lip product your bought?
The last lipstick product i bought was an impulse purchase , Photo fix lip color by DMGM in Italian Rose
  • How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
You would find abundance of lip products in my makeup bag
  1. Color studio professional Matt lipstick in Asia
  2. Rimmel , Its by Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade 1o 
  3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain  
  4. Urban decay XXL lipgloss Quickie
  5. Carmex gloss

  • What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
Rimmel  by Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade 1o . Do i need to say more? 


  • How do you store your lipsticks?
I bought this holder (it was supposed to be for crafts & etc) from TJMAXX last year and it store all my lipstick in organized manner.
  • What lip products are you currently lusting over?
I really don't need anymore lipstick or lip products but being a makeup junkie I know i wont stop. I am lusting over Tom Ford Lipstick . I have to have one or maybe two in my collection 

So I would love to see 

Areej Usman 
Nayab Najam
And Farah Yasin  to do this tag . 


I would love anyone who love lipsticks as much as i do ,to do this tag on their blog . Please feel free to share links on my FACEBOOK or comment below :)


14 comments :

  1. Wow you've got so many lipsticks and of big brands,WOW!
    Would you like to follow me,I'm following you too

    http://younamemy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big lipstick addict but I'l definetly try this Rimmel kate lasting finish line since you mentioned it so many times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag!! Love your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woahhhh! A hundred plus! My mom would faint haha . Thanks for tagging me :) btw serious lipstick envy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow its such an interesting post.Love reading it.Really you have 115 lippies my gosh :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG 200+ thats so awesome sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn I have so much in common with you, my kingdom for Tom /ford lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a real lipstickholic :-O
    Thanks fr the tag ,will try to do it soon
    I am passing through a minor eye infection phase :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. 115 ??? this is unbelievable :D i m not a lipstick person but i am loving this tag :)

    http://fromothersideofmirror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun tag, lipsticks are probably my favorite makeup product! love your collection! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. 100+ :o YOU LIPSTICK HOARDER :D Love the post x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a loooooot of lippies for 1 pair of lips!:) fun post xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG you have more Lippies than me!! hehehe I am So proud of you. Wish we had a cool Lipstick Queen crown cause I would definitely give you one!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. 115 lipsticks. That is one HUGE collection.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥