Thursday, August 8, 2013

Collective Haul & Gifts [July]


These are some of goodies i bought in month of July. I was lucky to get few eid gifts including my surprise gift from a lovely fellow Pakistani blogger, which you will see in the photos below. Rabiyah and Me organized an Eid swap for PBBC bloggers and how could we not participate ? :)It was absolute pleasure and the thrill of not knowing how is your secret swap buddy and what you are gonna get is too exciting. But you will have to wait couple of more days to see what i got ;)


First is my order from Just4girls.pk. I ordered few things for myself and few for my swap partner. I will be showing things i got for myself. The prices of all products are at the end of post.

  • Bourjois 123 perfect foundation in shade 55 (Dark beige)
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Lip color - Vivid Rose
  • MUA Blusher - shade 5
I also ordered Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish - Urban Turquoise but unfortunately it wasn't in stock so instead i got a refund from them.

At the time of my order, just4girls.pk was running a promotion and i got some GWP (gifts with purchase)



  • Free set of Hair bumpits
  • Maybelline express nail polish remover 







  • The Clean and Clear MORNING BURST Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser
 It is my HG cleanser for more than a year and this is my third re-purchase.



Gifts from Sister :

  • 3 in 1- Sleek Makeup Face Form
  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeep Conditioner
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Kiss Me Coral 
I have an amazing doctor sister , she isnt into makeup at all but she is so sweet to send me few makeup bits and some forever21 jewellery (which i forgot to take photos of) . 
3 in 1- Sleek Makeup Face Form



  • Essence multi action blackest black mascara
Essence is no doubt my favorite brand in Pakistan when it comes to affordable makeup,I have used quite alot of their products except mascara. So i got essence multi action blackest black mascara.
  • DMGM photofix lip color in Italian rose
After reading Maliha's review on this baby , i knew i had to have it.


I was looking for Real Techniques blush brush , When i asked on my Facebook that from where can i get it , some lovely friends recommended few Facebook pages but to be honest the price were unreasonably high. Fortunately i saw Iram lilani's page and she was selling the RT core collection for extremely reasonable price compared to all those pages. . Check her page here






For tradational jewellery with affordable pricetag, NMN is my absolute favorite place to shop. (Check out my previous haul here )Take a moment ,take a look at their page and join them for this noble cause. I know i will shop again and again because i know they are raising funds for the Children Cancer Hospital, as they are SELLING FOR A CAUSE. Check out their FACEBOOK PAGE here  
 




Beauty blogging has given me some amazing friends over the past few years. I was so excited and happy when i got a surpeise package from Fakhra of fakhrarafique.blogspot.com. She sent some really cute jewellery and oriflame kajal. She knows how much i love my kajals  ;)


Prices & Details
  • Bourjois 123 perfect foundation in shade 55 (Dark beige) Rs.2,030.
    (just4girls.pk)
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Lip color - Vivid Rose  Rs.825.(just4girls.pk)
  • MUA Blusher - shade 5 Rs.180.(just4girls.pk)
  • The Clean and Clear MORNING BURST Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser RS 750 (Local shop)
  • Essence multi action blackest black mascara Rs. 440 (Alfatah)
  • DMGM photo fix lip color in Italian rose Rs.880 (Local shop)
  • Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Brush Collection Core Collection (rs 2200) I got the set from iram.lilani
  •  Indian Jhumki (Red & Green) Rs.699 (NMN)
  • Long white earrings Rs. 550 (NMN)

Muslims the world over are marking the end of Ramadan, the holy month for the Muslim fast,I just wanted to wish my Muslim reader a very  GLORIOUS DAY of Eìd. Eid is an auspicious occasion of giving and sharing,A time when whole atmosphere is filled with mirth.

Eid Muabrak

9 comments :

  1. Great haul and lovely gifts. Lucky you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a beautiful gift collection, lovely stuff thanks for sharing

    street clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haul! I'm curious about that nail polish remover. And wow! The jewelry looks amaazzziing!! Me too wanna try Photo Fix so bad. :D

    A very Happy Eid to you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your haul and the jewelery is just wow~

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are some great picks! you got the RT brushes for a really good price

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥