Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My shopping experience with Daraz


It's about time that I start shopping online from Pakistani Online retailers, so when I was given an opportunity to spend rs 1000 gift card at shop at daraz.pk.I was more than thrilled.  So this post is a about what i bought and a shopping experience with daraz

Daraz.pk offers Online shopping in Pakistan. They give the best of  best packages in apparel, designer shoes, fashion accessories etc at the most budgeted prices in the markets. When i started browsing, i was over whelmed with the variety of products they offer. They have brands like Crocs, adidas,Crabtree and Evelyn ,D Philosophy - Deepak Perwani, Hush puppies, Jafferjees , OPI , Saeed Ghani and so many more. I was planning to buy a handbag,knowing rs 1000 won’t be enough and i was willing to pay extra .I think they did wonderfully with giving so many payment options from cash on delivery to Net banking , easy paisa to Credit/Debit Card. after spending few days browsing the stuff, there wasn’t a bag which caught my eyes and instead i settled on a pair of shoes.




As soon as i placed my order on the website, within 15-20 minutes, I received the order confirmation call. My order was shipped quickly. It was Saturday, so my order was processed on weekdays and it was shipped on Tuesday. I got it in 2 days via TCS. It was nicely packed in a box with darza.pk logo.I ordered Beige Party Heels with Silver Buckle on Strap. They were true to the size and photos shown on the website. 


Over all, I think Daraz.pk is a wonderful is site with lots of brands and products available, they also offer a Rs. 500 discount on signing up for their newsletter with free shipping on all orders above Rs. 1500 otherwise they charge rs 150 .Daraz has a free of charge 7-day return policy for all products except jewellery and watches.COD option is also available for those who doesn’t have or want to use credit/debit cards. And they ship fast too.I had a great shopping experience at daraz. I know i will be buying more in future.

11 comments :

  1. I was pretty content with my shopping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sandals you picked x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love it simple and pretty like ur picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't possibly buy shoes online, what if they don't fit! lol ...good to know you had a positive experience:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm i would agree with saira buying shoes online is very tricky i have narrow feet. Anyways nice review and good to hear about these new online stores opening in pakistan :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for sharing such an amazing post. It is very informative and I am sure a lot of people will benefit from it. Good job!

    send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah there is no doubt that daraz is the best site for online shopping in pakistan but I think their prices are higher than market. My first choice for online shopping is Kaymu.pk because it is an online market place due to which prices are normal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love it simple and pretty like ur picks I love your blog, so much inspiration .. you also see unique and stylish Men’s Shirts in Pakistan .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing thanks for sharing I love your blog, so much inspiration .. you also see unique and stylish Men’s Shirts in Pakistan .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome review.
    Pakistani Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥