Friday, June 14, 2013

OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry - NOTD



OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry nail lacquer is part of from the Hong Kong Collection. I spotted this unusual shade at Alfatah DHA,Lahore few months ago . I have nothing like this shade in my collection. When i saw it in the store lightening ,It is a plummy pink shade with micro golden shimmer. But when I came home and swatched, I was surprised to see the multi-color micro shimmer in direct sunlight. It turned out more of rose gold and reminded me of ORLY rose radiance but less metallic and more shimmery . It needs at least 3 coats to get the opaque finish and drying time is quick. I have to say OPI polishes have the best brush-Period. The shade of OPI Meet Me On The Star Ferry might be  more appropriate for fall or winters for some, but I don’t restrict myself with seasonal shades. I will wear any color or shade anytime during the year.




One problem I have with OPI nail lacquers – why you so expensive OPI?? Rs 850 for single bottle.  But they are worth every penny. I mean what not to love ? The brush, the formula and the quick drying time
OPi nail polishes are available at Alfatah ,Lahore (from where i buy most of my nail polishes ) You can also buy OPI online from Just4girls.pk

5 comments :

  1. gorgeous shade i really want to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opi in one of my favorite nail polish brand and this color look good on you :) nice post :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! OPI polishes are THE BEST! Lovely shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love dis shade Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥