Tuesday, May 21, 2013

e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner - Review

    
e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner  (Price - $3)is an anti-bacterial daily brush cleanser for quick cleaning in-between makeup applications. Disinfects brushes to provide a fresh and clean application every time. Cleaning brushes after each use with the Daily Brush Cleaner helps to keep your brushes last longer for extended use. New and improved leak-proof design for easy travel when you're on-the-go

When im doing makeup , my brushes present the scene of a battlefield because i tend to use alot of different brushes at one time .So its great to have it handy for spot cleaning as it avoids getting all eyeshadows mixing with eachother . So having a brush cleaner in hands is a great way to quicky clean dirty brushes like I love to use it esp with my eyeliner brush , because i use my essence gel liner alot and if you use gel eye liners you would know how with time eyeliner brush bristles gets hard when liner dries out in them. So before applying eyeliner , it is a must for me to spray few spritz of this e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner on it . Now as i mentioned its great for everyday light quick cleaning of brushes but it doesn't beat the deep clean makeup brush ritual every week. So if you want your foundation / blush brushes squeaky clean , it just wont be enough.The only thing which i would like to mention about  e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner is the smell , it is not really strong but it to lingers on to the brush for sometime.

How i use it - I simply spray like two times on to the brushes , wipe them on a paper towel, let it dry before next use.and Voila ! Done. Unlike few other Brush Cleaner i own , it comes in a see through bottle so it is easy to see how much product is left.

 

Price : $3
where to  buy :  I bought mine from target USA, when i was there last year but it is available at eyeslipsface.com , Some of USA drugstore and Pakistani makeup lovers can order e.l.f stuff from beautyjoint.com

Over all , It is cheap , it gets the job done . e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner is a great simple everyday daily brush cleaner which is perfect for spot cleaning your brushes. But if you want a deep clean then check out the E.L.F. Brush Shampoo . 

11 comments :

  1. Nice review, so its best for liner brushes, quick and easy cleaning amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I was actually looking for a review. This makes me buy one, as I like cleaning my brushes while doing makeup. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. best product in this price. Love the review <3
    www.nidasbeautybag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I might try it out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds great, since it is so cheap and effective. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! sounds like such a good product

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing!!!! This product really worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a lovely product.. but I can't seem to find elf products in Pakistan. Is there any shop in Karachi which has elf products..?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a lovely product.. But I cant seem to find elf in Pakistan.. Is there any shop in Karachi where elf products are available?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to get mine! Bye bye germs, hello clean brushes ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥