Thursday, May 16, 2013

Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine - Wishlist Item 2013

My brother bought me the original Daisy Eau so Fresh last year from London , and i must say i LOVE the scent. Infact the love the packaging alot more than any of my other perfumes but look at the new Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine $78 daisies ? I mean com'on can they be any more cute ?


Radiant. Colorful. Beaming with brightness. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine captures the essence of summer with a carefree spirit and joyous playfulness. And with a splash of sunshine—everything feels uplifting.

Notes:
Strawberry, Apple Blossom, Pink Grapefruit, Jasmine Petals, Day Lily, Rose, Violet Leaf, White Oak Moss, Amber Wood.
Style:
Playful. Floral. Fruity

 



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. I'm so looking forward to sniffing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness :)
    Following you now, Hope you'll follow me back :)

    Mahnoorshaul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh its in my wishlist, and praying that somebody send me as gift :P

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥