Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Birthday Dinner look & NOTD

It was my birthday on May 8 , and like every year me and my family went for dinner later that day. I wore a pink ,purple & orange combo lawn suit . So i did a look focusing on my eyes, i used pink & purples from Sleek makeup palettes. 


Lips : Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Paradise
Eyes : Sleek Makeup Curacao I-Divine Palette, L'oreal volume million lashes , Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Nails : OPI strawberry margarita & Essence party princess 






If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

12 comments :

  1. VERY pretty! Love the look you created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the pink on eyes looks so hot! I love your earrings. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. My moms birthday also falls on 8th may. The elegant Taurions. Happy belated birthday hope you enjoyed your dinner. I'm drooling over mac superb. Is it available anywhere at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly it was a LE product but mac tend to re promote products.keep an eye on mac collections and you can avail offer from few fb pages who offer custom purchase to get your hands on it :)

      Delete
  4. you look lovely,the eyes are so pretty, perfect for a birthday! hope you had fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have thought that pinks and purples could look soo good! Lovelyyy look.. Hope you jad a wonderful bday! Would love to see a haul sarah haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your nail paint, very girly! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday honey!! u look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous <3 and i must get that nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww u look pretty<3 Love ur eye makeup & Happy Birthday once again <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nicely done, you look great:) and Happy Belated Birthday from me!:) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥