Thursday, March 28, 2013

Orly Rose Radiance - NOTD


I have had plans to show Orly Rose Radiance for a while now but i after i took , edited and water marked the photos , i totally forgot about them . Anyways today i present you a gorgeous shade by ORLY. The finish reminds me of OPI DS Radiance , Almost a foil finish with metallic touch. It has tiny micro shimmer.This shade is really flattering on my skin tone but i wish it was little less pink and little more gold .It need 2 coats to get the full opacity. 
 





Each ORLY shade is free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene, and features the award-winning Gripper Cap.


You can follow Glossicious Beauty Blog on Social Networks 

Twitter

 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

11 comments :

  1. Not the biggest fan of lighter shades of pink but this ones lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour!! :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THIS is exactly like their Sweet Peacock colour, but in another colour!! I love these foily/shimmery finishes. They're to die for really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty frosty pink shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!I love the whole collection of Orly !! You have really detailed blog and really helpful,I found ur blog via FB and love to spend my tym here Thank you so much dear :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥