Friday, March 15, 2013

Colorbar Take me as I am Lip Color Bare Dare Pink - Review , Swatch & Photos



Take me as I am lip color is a unique multifunctional product which provides the application of a lipstick combined with the convenience of a pencil in a jumbo crayon design. It is an extra creamy and soft feeling lipstick formula with excellent color pay-off and coverage. Viscous oils and esters create the beautiful shine. Skin conditioning ingredients like Shea butter and vitamin E further enhance the comfortable wearing properties. Be worry-free, take this gorgeous pencil and create the prettiest lip – creamy, ready for shine and flirty fun.

Shade : Colorbar bare dare pink lipcolor is a soft pinkish n*de shade.




Ever since i sawthese on Indian blogs, i knew i wanted at least one of these chubby cutie pielip color pencils. I swatched few in the shop and decided that i have alreadyso many bright shades , now it’s time to get a shade which is a"safe" options and easy to re touch when in hurry. So i bought BareDare Pink, which is a soft pinkish nude shade. These pencils are sort of sisterto Revlon kissable bitten lip balms, but unlike Revlon ones you need to sharpenthem. Luckily i got a free sharpener with the purchase. Texture wise , these are super creamy and smooth. It applies like a dream and no tugging or pulling. On the lips they sit comfortably , no drying out . Although if you have flaky dry lips, i will suggest exfoliating before applying otherwise it does have tendency to settle into fine lines . The shade i have is really nicely pigmented. I didnt have to swipe it over and over to get the color on my pigmented lips. So if someone has pigmented lips, these will work well . The finish is between creamy glossy. In the swatch below you will see that they are almost like Revlon ones .  The staying power is around 3-4 hours on me. 

 

Left Colorbare lipcolor in Bare dare pink swatch - Right Revlon kissable lip blam in Honey swatch
Over all i like the over product,I wish the staying power was little better . They cost around rs 1500 and you can order these from Indian Brands in Pakistan

4 comments :

  1. wow.It is looks so shiny and moisturizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very very pretty on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love dis color pretty shade Thanks for sharing now my eyes r on it <3 it

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥