Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Makeup Shopping from Chandigarh India

I really needed a vacation with friends to let go of so many things . So we palnned to viist Chandigarh and applied for visa (knowing that its really hard to get Visa for India for Pakistanis ) But luck was shinning upon us and we got it. Before i left for Chandigarh i made a list of everything i wanted to purchase makeup wise. I am glad i didnt over spend. My main focus was the local Indian brands because we can get international brands in Pakistan as well. We were group of Foodies so we tried to visit best of the best resturants there and we mutually decided that Mainland china has the best chinese we ever had and the frie ice cream spring roll was to die for. I Will share some photos in next post

The day before when i was leaving for India , i went to Alfatah to get sunblock and i bought these goodies and oh boy!   i am in love with the essense foundation. Its Fantastic and Me and my friends rocked the red  lips and even inspired our Indian friends to wear red with us.
Alfatah Lahore

  • Essence Stay all day 16hour long lasting makeup foundation in Soft Honey
  • Essence color & Go in chic reloaded
  • Rimmel exaggerate full color lip liner definer in 024 Red Diva 
  • Rimmel - Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick Shade 1o

I am officially a lipstick hoarded 

Lipsticks
  • ColorBar creme touch lipstick spf 15 in 021 jewel pink
  • Lotus Herbal Pure Colors lipstick in 648 Sensuous Mauve
  • Lakme Absolute Matte lip color in 27 Berryilicious
  • Elle 18 color pops lipstick in 08 Pomegranate pie
  • Lakme Enrich Satin lipstick in 152
  • Lakme Enrich Satin lipstick in 129
  • ColorBar take me as i am lipcolor 003 Bare Dare pink 




Blushes :
  • Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked blush in Day Blushes
  • Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher in Peach Affair
  • Lotus Herbal Nature Blend Botanial Blusher spf20 in Brew Ginger 


Lotus Herbal

  • White Glow Yogurt Skin whitening & Brightneing Masque
  • White Glow 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Skin whitening Facial Foam
  • Lemounpure turmeric & lemon cleansing milk normal to dry skin 

Lakme Skincare
  • Lakme fruit moisture peach milk moiturizer
  • Lakme fruit moisture winter care creme spf 9



Lakme absolute mattreal skin natural mousse beige honey (Tester) I was skeptical to get a full sized jar and shop keeper saw that i also really wanted to try it so he generously offered me a brand new sealed tester pot.
Lakem Black Impact liner black
Avon glimmerstick eye liner n blackest black


Free Gifts with purchase
Alfatah Lahore , I got the cute bag free when i spend some certain amount on Rimmel London products
Lotus Herbal bag with rs 500 shopping
Colorbar sharpener with the jumbo pencil 




I went to 5 different shops in search of lakme iconic kajal but not a single shop had it . They all had the mascara though . I had the time if my life there and I seriously can't wait to go there again
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

18 comments :

  1. Oh! those are some nice things you got :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous lipsticks! i've always loved the Elle makeup packaging its so funky and girly! lakme stuff looks totally amazing and colorbar lipsticks are so good, great shopping sarah! it would be awesome to know a Pakistani blogger's take on indian makeup!! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow dear lakme and lotus are good brands available in India, u had a good purchase:) do a trip post too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah!!!! I so envy you man <3 Loving those lipsticks and I so want to try out Lakme products badly...... Lovely haul I must say, and do review Essence All Day Foundation :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice selection of lipsticks, overall I loved your shopping from India.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I am also becoming a lipstick hoarder. Love this haul of yours. I am sure you had fun in Chandigarh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your haul! These Lakme goodies look mouthwatering. Waiting for your reviews now:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww i have always wanted to go there...i want to shop there ... But im so happy for you ....and loved your haul:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stuff! I really want to try Elle 18! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow all the stuff is awesome Good job <3 I Want that Kajal somehow :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was such a mouth watering post.. Loved all your buys!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow. that's one awesome haul :)
    did you meet any of the bloggers in delhi?

    ReplyDelete
  13. beauty products meant to meet your face cleansing, ex-foliating, and hydrating needs . you can find n number of products online and purchase them. The above given beauty products are wonderful.
    online cosmetics shopping

    ReplyDelete
  14. nyc shopping Sarah :) lotus travel bag is very cute. is maybelline stuff easily available in pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
    Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
    Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
    A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
    I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
    And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥