Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weekly Favorite - CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Sultry


I am thinking of doing this on weekly bases where i share one post of my utter most weekly favorite . It can be anything from makeup to skincare , Nail polishes to random things. This week is a lip combo i have been obsessed with.


  • Lip liner -  Wet n Wild Willow Lip Pencil which is a gorgeous pinkish brown shade
  • Lipstick - CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Sultry which is an opaque, medium-dark, pink nude with a slightly glossy sheen.
  • Lipgloss  Mua Out there plumping lipgloss in Buff - which is a very beautiful nude brown with golden shimmer

CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Sultry -swatch

What do you think of this lip combo ? Anything you have been in love with this week ??





8 comments :

  1. wow this is super cute.My favorite nowadays is etude lip pencil,filling in with rivaj jumbo lip pencil and finisg=hed with labello lip balm in cherry.or revlon lip butter in berry smoothie with rimmel lip pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! And I love the idea of a weekly favorites post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a nice combo, im realy into nudes myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is a lovely combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww such gorg picks love his post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! such a pretty color looks too good on ur lips and very pigmented thanks alot for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥