Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Festive Lips with Revlon Color Burst Lipstick - Ruby

Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Ruby is a beautiful red with blue undertones. I thought of it instantly when i was thinking of wearing festive lips.





I have been in love with Revlon colorburst lipstick since they were launched. I mean whats not to love about these? The elegant quilted packaging with top of each tube matches the shade inside, The shades range is amazing , the creamy formula. The wear is almost 3-4 hours on me without meals . They aren't particularly the most pigmented formula ones but build able as you need 2-3 coats of lipstick to get opaque finish but these are quite moisturizing . I have almost 8 shades , I had more but i gave some to my sister and some to cousins. Some shades are discontinued and one is LE . They do have tendency to wear off easily so if you don't like re touching your lipsticks you might want to stay away



Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! May you have the best and all your wishes come true!

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

12 comments :

  1. its so bright color.. so i am loving this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Red lips are so in. I got a similar one by MNY.

    www.glamdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing collection there, this shade is perfect, the formula looks good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is a gorgeous red. I so want to have Revlon lipsticks. Sadly they are not available here. Love your entire Revlon lipstick collection. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think revlon might discontinuing them as I can't find them anywhere on revlon site:(

      Delete
  5. I love these lipsticks from Revlon, but am yet to try the red one, it looks amazing!!

    I have just started a new international giveaway on my blog, I hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the shade on ur pouty lips

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks lovely on ur pouty lips.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥