Sunday, December 30, 2012

Essence Gel Eyeliner Midnight In Paris 01 - Review

 
Special occasions require special eye make-up products like the Gel Eyeliner from Essence! It's ultra-smooth gel formula allows an accurate application similar to liquid eyeliner. The range offers various effects, such as matte or shimmering.  
I bought Essence Gel Eyeliner Midnight In Paris almost a year ago from ENEM store liberty,Lahore with bunch of other Essence products. I remember i grabbed it as the first thing because i had read Karen from makeup & beauty's review and it was on my rader since then.Essence is a European brand which is not only affordable but have really amazing quality products. I was impressed with the gel liner and can you imagine its still going strong since then ? . Its is the more creamy gel liner i have tried and i have tried a bunch. It knocked maybelline by its feet . I use a bent eyeliner brush , and it just glides so smoothly and the texture is so creamy . It is really pigmented as you can see from the swatches below. I have been using it in different ways , even on waterliner and on lower lashline. I have oily lids but it last almost 10-12 hours on me . It does  fade away a little but nothing major. The removal is easy with any oil based eye makeup remover or in my case i use pond cleansing  cream if i am only wearing it on my eyes.



In the photos below i have used the liner in different ways in different looks. You can see that its easy to achieve thin or thick liner with a right brush and it still looks pigmented even over a darker shadow.




Do i recommend :  Do i need to say more ? It comes with a great price, stays on a long time, pigmented, smooth.One plus point is that it hasnt dried out yed even after a year of using like other gel liners.
Price : $3.99
Where to buy : I got mine from ENEM , You can buy Essence products from Naheed , Chase up in Karachi . Its also available at Ulta & Ulta.com




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. wow, it hasnt dried up till now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gel liner, I've hit the bottom of the pot of this recently so Im def going to repurchase it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so many good things about this gel eyeliner. I have to see how it compares to my current favorite Catrice gel eyeliner. Would be getting it soon. Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard alot about this, but still didnt try it out.. Im using my Maybelline Gel liner and its a
    great one...
    Will try this one as well since i already love essence
    Cheers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine has become dry after a month...wht should I do?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine has become dry after a month...wht should I do?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine has become dry after a month :( what what should I do ???

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥