Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Blush Collection - Photos

 
I dont have a large blush collection as many other fellow bloggers but i am pretty happy & satisfied with the pieces i have. I have been buying blushes since 3 years and i converted it into high end slowly . I am addicted to pink/mauve blushes. But i didnt stop there. I really enjoy Nars, Mac & Illamasqua blushes but i equally love all of them. My blush collection has blushes from Cover girl- sleek Makeup , Dior to Nyx, Chanel to L'oreal , Benefit , physician formula to Tarte - Nars to R&R. Overall i am not sure if i want to buy more but you know a blogger, nothing is enough.



There you go, I thought of sharing my collection with my lovely bloggers /friends. I forgot to include my NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette , which was stored some place in my dresser. If you want any reviews, swatches or want individual photos please feel free to let me know . 




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. Is this not a large collection??!!! OMG!!!
    I'm liking the collection. It's neat

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!!
    that was quite a collection girl I'm drooling rite now xx
    http://samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww, you have a fab collection sarah <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection! It is the perfect size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I love your blushes, hopefully one day, I will this many too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures just made me smile throughout. What a lovely collection. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and soooo tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to see inside now ! nice collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow nice collection! love it all

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥