Monday, September 3, 2012

My Labor Day Weekend Haul - Bath & Body Works & Forever 21


Yesterday i went to look around and just have browse Opry mill mall ,Nashville during the labor day sale. I am not sure how many hours it takes to browse the mall, since it huge and i wont mind spending whole day there but i had an hour or so as Mr.G was with me and he hates shopping. So i knew i had to stop at forever21 and trust me its HUGE, its so big that an hour could be spend there alone. I just made a quick stop at the jewellery section and got myself few things.  

Okay so as soon as i saw these earrings , they reminded me of Henri Bendel earrings , so i had to picke these up and i loved the navy color.



Next i just picked up some more earrings and a beautiful really long necklace . But i was really looking for this bracelet  and this one is i really wanted to0 ,  but i didn't see them in store.



 While i was at the check out , a nail polish grabbed my eyes, here summer is almost over but i was looking for a decent mint nail polish so i got forever21 brand Mint Nail Polish.


I had a $10 off $30 survey coupon from Bath & Body works. I love candles and BBW has this 2 foe $20 candles , so i went there and got the two candles , Okay let me tell you here that i really really wanted the LEAVES candle for the longest time ever. I was so happy and excited when it got it . Also i loved how  cranberry woods smells. 
  • Slatkin & Co 3-Wick Candle Leaves - Like an afternoon spent playing in a pile of freshly fallen leaves, this fragrance embodies all the richness of the season and features a medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar.
  • White Barn 3-Wick Candle Cranberry Woods-This woodsy and fruity favorite combines fresh, tart cranberries, blackcurrant and warm cinnamon bark to create one delightful, spicy fragrance.

I was at the check out and i saw this really adorable pink pairs key / pocket bac holder , I remember seeing it on some you tube video . It is so me . Also they had Aromatherapy Body Wash & Foam Bath for $ 5 , i bought the Stress Relief in Eucalyptus Spearmint. I love Eucalyptus fragrance with body care. I have so many lotions from my last  haul so i restricted myself from buying more ,until holiday collection come up. I only got Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin -Sugar, spice & everything nice come together in your #1 fave fragrance for fall! Lavishly spray on a cozy blend of freshly-sliced pumpkin, crisp apple and spiced vanilla



Old Navy was having an amazing 40% sale on everything , i bought 2 shirts and one tank top. I went to Lane bryant and bought a pair of jeans. But since i rarely post of clothing , i planned to skip . But i saved some $$ during the sale on clothing. 

Did you haul something this weekend?


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. I love those earring so much! I am an accesories addict so I love all your purchases, but most especially the first Forever 21 earrings!
    Excellent choices!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥