Thursday, September 13, 2012

Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish Break Through - Review & NOTD


Essence recently revamped the style of their nail polishes.In addition to the new formula , the color & go collection is now available in brand new 8ml bottles with the usual color-coded lid that matches the color of the respective  nail polish. The polish also features a new pateneded professional brush . which can capture more color and distribute the nail polish faster,easier, and more accurately.- without any streaks. 



 

Essence Break Through is a deep magenta creme with subtle pink shimmer .It has a perfect formula, i am wearing two coats . The formula is thick but it dries pretty quickly. I have to say essence is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nail polishes. I bought couple of shades in old bottles last year. Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in break through is bright enough for summer days and deep enough to wear during fall.


LEFT - indoors with flash / Right Outdoor Natural Light


Overall: Essence is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nail polishes. They have amazing formula & really affordable. The colour & Go nail polishes are available in a total of 18 colors . 
Availability: Ulta
Pricing: $1.99
:
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. I gotta try essence!! ITs a gorgeous shade, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am searching for their Matte Top Coat but I didn't see the nail polishes here so far. This is a pretty shade =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Sarah, I am so glad to see you back in blogging xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another purple i need to add to my collection haha

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥