Monday, August 13, 2012

Scam

Okay so the thing is , that there is someone from Pakistan , who is pretending to be me and emailing / scamming different companies and asking fir free products for review . I was alerted by some lovely PR girls and asked me if its really me , if not they wanted to alert me .
So I am surprised that what measure people go to . I remember same thing happened to buublegram.blogspot.com a while ago .

I wanted to let everyone know that glossiciousbeautyblog@yahoo.com is not me ,I only use my email glossicious@gmail.com for my blog.
I don't know what else to write and do , if you have any suggestions please let me know . I am still using iPhone app , waiting for my laptop to be back from repair .

6 comments :

  1. Its so sad to know people stoop to such low levels to get freebies. Same happened to Sara Hassan a while back. With these new baby blogs appearing every other day such things are bound to happen when greed is the motive. I am so sorry to know you had to go through this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would create a formal letter to any of the PR contacts you have a good standing with to make them aware. What crap. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so sad to hear such things.. People are just too much these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez, it's really sorry that somebody else use your name for getting production from brands =( I have no words=( I wish you don't be sad of this, you are the best =* Be happy, have a good week and I wish your laptop get better as soon as possible ^^ Big kisses for you=*


    Kisses From Europe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you should reveal her name so it's official and everybody can blacklist her. Sara we are with you. Don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness!! what is wrong with these bloggers!! u must reveal here name so that others can be discouraged!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥