Monday, August 27, 2012

Haul - Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection & more



I went to walmart , target and 3 is a lucky charm , i finally found a display at the walgreen. The diaplay was pretty full and i got what i wanted from the Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection .
Walgreen :
  • Maybelline color show Nail polish in Boho Gold  $ 4.99
  • Maybelline LE color Tattoo in Barely beige $ 6.99
  • Maybelline LE eyeshadow olive martini $ 9.49 
Before i went to walgreen , i was at target looking for the display , while i was there i grabbedfew things, I finally found the  
Target
  • Maybelline Babylips lip balm Pink Punch $2.99
  • Aussie sprunch Catch the wave Flexible hold hair spray $3.19
  • and the Sonia Kashuk blending sponge $10.49


I was tempted to grab all the color tattoos but since i hardly do eye makeup , i resisted myself. I am pretty excited to try the nail polish , so far by trying on one nail , i can tell that it is pretty sheer. I can not wait to try the sonia kashuk blender , and see if it makes any difference to foundation application. There were only two of every  Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection item on display , so if you want anything , i would suggest you to hurry , maybe they will be gone before you know it :) I am glad i was able to get what i had been lemming over. 

Did you get anything from Maybelline Fall 2012 Scene on the Runway Collection ??




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥