Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MAC Cremesheen Lipsticks Shy Girl - Review,Swatch

I posted a fun little game on weekend , and asked all of you to guess the lipstick on blog,Facebook and on twitter, surprisingly you girls know your mac lipsticks . There were two lipsticks which you thought it was, ravishing or either Shy girl.

Correct Answer is MAC shy girl 


MAC Shy Girl Lipstick was on my wishlist with 1000 other lip stuff. I finally i got my hands on it and let me tell you one thing, i am not as excited as i thought i would be.


Mac shy girl is described as a creamy neutral coral beige on the mac cosmetics website. and has a Cremesheen finish with soft golden shimmer to the finish. On my pigmented lips its more of frosty pale milky peach color which to be honest doesn't look so flattering on its own but paired with smokey eyes and pop of color on cheeks, it look pretty acceptable. For me its not a everyday shade.I can see it work well on fair skin tones better .Shy girl is very warm toned ,it works better than Hue on my skin tone .But the biggest turn off for me was that the application is not even at all.On bare lips it cakes up a and emphasize dry patches and lines.No matter how many times i tried i Can't get smooth and even application, it always settles on the lines of my lips. So i apply a gloss over it.



Price : $14.50
Where to buy :maccosmetics.com

 Over all , its not my favorite mac lipstick  , but if you are looking for a peachy nude ,do check this out ,keeping in mind the formula isnt the best. 


 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

1 comment :

  1. Yup, one can see all the lines and caking... do you think all the cremesheen lipsticks do the same thing?

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥