Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nails of the day - China Glaza & Sally Hansen



My nails are so short these days that i dont even like wearing nail polish but apparent;y Mr.G loves blues and greens nail polishes ( Which such a nice co incidence since i love blues and greens ) .In fact he helped me choose China glaze Dorthy who? couple of weeks ago.   I love this shade , its the blue and silver glitter is suspended in a sheer electric blue base, which looks so much better in person. I layered it over Sally Hansen's  420 pacific blue , which is beautiful cornflower blue creme. I love this combo. 


I might go out and check the CVS clearance sale soon , read so much about it on Nouveau Cheap . 

I will be reviewing one of my favorite highlighter in coming post so stay tuned :)





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥