Friday, June 1, 2012

Monthly Favourites - May 2012



Due to all that moving ,wedding preparations, wedding shopping , moving , wedding and then finally moving here , i didnt have time to do monthly favorites or any blogging in last couple of months . I think i am almost settled in and started to enjoy all the makeup i ordered while i was in pakistan. I havent bought much in last few months but i am in love with the stuff i have here.
I have been loving quite few things and so wanted to share with you all.


Cheeks :

  • Tarte Amused Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush  I am in love with Amazonian clay blushes by Tarte. I have like 4 but Amused has to be my fav. Its a bright Pink , and who doesnt know that i love me some pink blush ?
  • BeneFit watts up Soft Focus Highlighter for Face I always wanted to try this particular product since i read Temptalis's review. It is a “champagne” hued cream-to-powder highlighter that’s designed to work on all complexions.

Lips : 
  • YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick 5 Beige Etrusque - a shade difficult to describe , its one of the rosy peachy brown shade , if it makes any sense.
  • Revlon lipbutter in lollipop bright, fuchsia-pink with iridescent purple-fuchsia shimmer 
  • XXX Shine Lip Gloss in Quickie I bought this gloss when hautelook had $2 UD sale a long time ago.I like my minty glosses, its minty and although its sheer but it looks great layered over revlon lollipop lip butter.
Eyes :

  • TOO Faced 'Eye Love' Shadow Palette : My first ever too faced palette, i use it when ever we are going out , I love the shade Satin sheets ,honey moon and like a virgin are my mostly used shades.
  • MAC Paint Pot in Dangerous Curve: I finally own 3 mac paint pots. Dangerous curve &  Indian wood are one of my fav for sure. Its a is a navy-tinged gray with a silvery-white sheen and shimme., which works great as a base for those smokey eye makeup for date nights with husband.
 Face :

  • Maybelline Dream Airfoam Foundation : I have this foundation in shade 310 honey beige. Okay I gotta say that I LOVE THE FINISH. but i hate the pump, it dispenses way to much product. But i can forget about it since i love the shade cause it matches my skin perfectcly and its light , its a great day time foundation
  • Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One B.B. Cream : One if first product i bought on my first trip to walmartin medium/dark shade. It covers up and redness or little imperfection nicely but It does tend to get oil  so i do set it with my Laura Gellar balance and brighten powder.It blends nicely into skin , i use my fingers
  • Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll a great under eye concealer. I like this product , it cover ups nicely and comes handy when i feel my eyes are looking tired. A little product around the eyes and dab dab and voila.

What have you been loving this month ? I would love to know  ???




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. I love the Garnier roll on eye concealer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want all of the tarte blushes, they are so fabulous!

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks sarah! so happy you are back to blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post:) u have a nice blog, do visit mine too

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥