Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Betsey Johnson for Sephora by OPI

The Betsey Johnson for Sephora by OPI collection has been released on sephora.com
From pretty and pink, to outrageous and rock-and-roll, these nail lacquers are the ultimate accessory. The full-sized chip resistant polishes reflect Betsey's own style obsessions and you'll be sure to impress with your trendy tips. The bold hues perfectly compliment any afternoon adventure or add a playful pop of color to an evening out with the girls. The collection also includes, "It's My Pink!"—Betsey's favorite neon pink shade infused with Too Too, her signature, flirty fragrance. Flash your fingers and take in the effervescent, fruity scent with every flick of your wrist. 



This collection  includes seven nail polish colors 

  • It's My Pink!, a hot pink, scented nail polish that smells like Betsey's Too Too perfume
  • Sparkling Personality multi-color silver glitter
  • Alley Cat opaque fuchsia
  • Cartwheels on the Catwalk opaque sea green
  • XOX Betsey opaque sandy nude
  • Forever Wild(opaque black grape
  • Pushing Your Luck opaque red

Availability & Price : Betsy Johnson Nail Colour polishes are limited edition , retail for $9.50 each and available at Sephora and Sephora.com

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. Yet another great collection by OPI!
    Hey, I just gave you the versatile blogger award!
    Check it out here:
    http://allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-first-blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://youngforeverism.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-first-blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    Tgged you in my versatlie blogger award post as my frequently read blogs and a good blogger.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥