Saturday, October 29, 2011

wholesale-dress.net - website review & haul

a month or two ago , i read a tweet from mehak that she ordred few things from wholesale-dress.net . Out of curiosity , i opened the site and few days later i was placing my first order. The prices were incredible (cheap) and i paid with paypal. 
Wholesale-dress.net is an Asian online clothing wholesaler that sells super cheap clothes, shoes and accessories. They accept payment via Credit Card, PayPal and Western Union money transfer.

I was waiting my items to be shipped , it was like after two weeks when i got an email that one of the bags i ordered is out of stock , and i should let them know if i want a replacement or credit transferred into the website account. I replied back with the back i wanted + few other items to adjust the amount. It took ten more days and i got an email that my order was shipped . Guess what ?? They only shipped one bag and other amount was transferred as site credit. WTF . I was angry but asusual my carefree nature took over . My order was trackable as i chose the dpex shipping method and it came in a week. I had to pay a little custom fee.

Things i ordered were



and here are the photos 
Overall i am really happy with the things i got.  I absolutely love the bag. Its exactly like the photo i saw at the website. I wish the clasps and chain of the necklaces were of good quality but i can always use my own chain . I wanted a key pendant for so long. I have like $27  credit which i have to spend. so i am waiting for nice new bags on the website. I will keep you all updated. 
Will i recommend this site : It depends what are you buying ? I will recommend checking out reviews and ask question about the products . I asked where ever i had to about color, bag straps and even bag sizes. I took my time in ordering. I read not  so good reviews on the clothing and the shoes categories but i will suggest you to check out their bags and jewellery items.Shipping is expensive but atleast its reliable and trackable so you can sleep not worrying about customs eating your package. Some of the cons i could think of are that  Refunds or exchanges not given for faulty or incorrect items and if you dont mind waiting time long between payment and shipping of orders. Once its shipped it reached  me with in a week,




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. LOVE the things you ordered. I am happy that you atleast got your stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You ordered great things. The bag is so, so awesome. LOVE it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a nice pictures. Its look amazing. Keep Sharing like this.
    http://www.indi-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fashionable items! I love the sets of accessories you have.

    Marielle of wholesale coogi

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥