Friday, September 2, 2011

EOTD - Gold Smokey Eyes with OCC loose eyeshadow in flawed

I love gold eyeshadow. I feel they complement my complexion and chocolate brown eyes.  Usually gold eyeshadow works on almost all skin tones , you just need to choose the right gold shade.Gold smokey eyes looks great and perfect glamorous evening look for summer.


In the above look , the main eyeshadow was OCC loose eyeshadow in flawed . Flawed is a beautiful intense true gold.  For an intensely smoky eye,  dont forget to line your waterline . Do the same with black powder. I used black eyeshadow in crease and blended it upward and outward toward the browbone  which helped in elongating my round eyes .


Product used :
  • Nyx jumbo eyepencil in Milk all over the lids as base.
  • OCC loose eyeshadow in flawed  - All over lid
  • Sleek Makeup's Noir (matt black eyeshadow) from Oh so special  I-Divine -  Outer corner, lower lash line  and Crease
  • Sleek Makeup's Glitz from Oh so special  I-Divine  -  lower lashline.
  • Sleek Makeup's bow from Oh so special  I-Divine - Browbone
  • Rimmel london Glam'Eyes Day-2-Night-  mascaraMaybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Liner
  • eldora lashes

Do you like Gold smokey eyes ?


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

6 comments :

  1. wow, i love this look. i am a big big big fan of gold eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gold smoke. Love.
    My latest post:
    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/08/light-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold is beautiful & so is the whole look u did :) Good job <3

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥