Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Eid Day Mani - Accessorize Nail Varnish in Pin Up [NOTD]




My cousin bought me Accessorize Nail Varnish in Pin Up from London before eid and i knew that this is the nail polish i want to wear on my eid day.  I wanted to get my hands on Accessorize Nail Varnish for so long and finally i have one.




Accessorize Rock Star collection  offers Fast Drying, high gloss with superior wear formula, Rock Star offers vibrant glitter shades for glamorous nails.






It's a deep vampy shade . Its a purple jelly with silver glitter/shimmer.  I needed two coats to make it opaque . Its a beautiful Dark base with very fine added glitter which looks stunning out doors. Accessorize Nail Varnish in Pin Up doesn't dry smooth so i highly recommend using a good top coat. I didn't notice any chipping but usual tip wear aftr couple of days.

This polish costs £4 and is available from some Accessorize stores and Superdrug .



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. such a pretty color :) love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purples!! and this nail color looks really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful purple. Very vampy.

    U have an award waiting on my blog:
    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-top-ten.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty purple..i <3 it..lookng good on ur handsd on ur hands

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour it's gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love purple & bling bling!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥