Thursday, August 18, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Forget You Dupe - NOTD




I saw scrangie's swatch for Deborah Lippmann Forget You. I loved it and i knew i had few things in my nail collection which can help me recreate something similar to this shade.

Deborah Lippmann Forget You has Different shapes, sizes and colors of birthday party glitter in a black jelly base




 Nail polishes i used for the above NOTD
  • 1 coat of Sally Hensan Base Coat
  • 2 coats Golden Rose Paris nail Lacquer in Black as base
  • 1 coat of Golden Rose Quick Dry Top Coat
  • 2-3 coats of Avon styling nail polishes in #187
  •  Final coat of Golden Rose Quick Dry Top Coat
Avon styling nail polishes in #187 is a great mix of same shaped, sizes and colors of  glitter in a light greenish blue jelly base with fine golden shimmer.



Its not the dead on dupe but its pretty close. What you girls say ? Check out scrangie's swatch here and come back and share your thoughts.



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. This is soo pretty! def comparable to the Deborah polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a really good effort ... i must say its really beautiful and creative !!!

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it!!!.........It's a good dupe for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo gorgeous, but way too expensive for me ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. smashing color.....wowwwwwwwwwww. lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥