Monday, July 25, 2011

Luscious Nail Lacquer in Diva -- NOTD



Luscious Diva is a beautiful shade of light coral with lots gold shimmer. Last time i bought luscious ail lacauer was almost more than a year ago and since then they have changed the formula and the brush. They are wide, soft and perfectly sized to cover a whole nail in two or three swipes. Now the brush a lot more like OPI polish ones. It applies smoothly with no streaks like their polish in cotton candy , i am wearing 2 coats here.


This color is  so so pretty, It reminds me a lot of Orly Glided coral from Orly Precious for spring 2011 collection. It maybe tad bit more deeper but same concept of Coral gold shimmer.


I tried using a crackle polish on top and i got stunning results. It looks amazing with black crackle polish. I used beauty UK crackle polish in goth


I wish luscious introduces more shades i their Nail Lacquer family . All i saw was pink, red, pink red, reddish pink , I want them to launch more blues, greens, greyish , yellow and many more shades with the new brush. 

Luscious Nail Lacquer costs rs 225.  I bought mine from Potpourri DHA, Lahore. But they are easily available at all leading store nationwide and also online.


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

12 comments :

  1. This looks really beautiful on your nails. I need to check out this brand, never tried them before :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shade is gorgeous ..!!

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks a little leapord

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination:)!

    http://glamarama-glamarama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous shade... looks good with crackle too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shade is so gorgeous!!! Loved it on your nails!! :) :)

    xoxo

    calicoaster
    www.beautydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shade,,,,,wowwwwwwwwwwww....

    and beautyuk crakle polish add the flavour....hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥