Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Haul - June 2011



I usually save money for a month or so and spend like a maniac when i travel to Lahore. This time wasnt an exception too. Feast your eyes.






First Few Mac stuff. I bought

  • Mac studio Fix fluid foundation in NC30 [ Rs 3695 ]
  • MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Dolly Mix [ Rs 2595 ]
  • Mac Hibiscus lipstick from Surf Baby ! Collection [ Rs2195 ]






These two were my first day purchases. I went to buy Mac foundation that day only. I bought Mac studio Fix fluid foundation in NC30 , i wanted the NC35 , but since it matched my skin tone. I didn't think twice. But o my second day i saw Mac prolong wear foundation ad i wish i had bought it instead . Maybe next time.



I saw Dollymix few years back and fell in love. But never bought it. This time when i was looking at MAC blushes and i asked sales ma to show a blush  which so pretty bright pink ( i was pointing at the blush), he got it and i was surprised to see it was MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Dolly Mix. It was God's sign of telling to buy it.



MAC Hibiscus lipstick was one of few items which i bought during my trips to Alafath last week. Its a part of the  Limited edition Surf Baby Collection.MAC Surf Baby! Collection is a bright summery collection with island-themed packaging and colors.
It retails for rs 2100 because of the limited edition special packaging. Other regular line Mac lipsticks costs around rs 1990-200



I was browing the maybelline stuff and saw a beauiful Coral shade in their colorsensational lipstick. so I got it.





  • Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara in Glam Black [ Rs850 ]




I went Crazy with OPI nail polishes . I gotta thanks Rabiya & Maddi. Love you girls. I ordered OPI and chinaglaze polishes online almost a month ago, including opi shatter polish, I think i might not get them as it been a month now.


Shades are as below


  • OPI Nail Lacquer dulce de leche
  • OPI Nail Lacquer Pompeii Purple
  • OPI Nail Lacquer Strawberry Margarita
  • OPI DS Radiance
  • OPI Nail Lacquer Glitzerland

 

 Lastly some essettials 

  • Mango and manadarin body Splash [ Rs175 ]
  • Degree Woman Deo stick [ Rs 220 ]





I seriusly cant stop thing about Alfatah , its now THE BEST place to shop for makeup in Lahore or dare i say in punjab . I am going back to lahore this weekend and i already know what i want. 

Whats your favorite place / site to shop for makeup / beauty?



10 comments :

  1. WOW! that's an amazing haul :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great haul Sarah..what was the price for OPI there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. :) I love the nail polish and the blush especially. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls.
    @areej
    i didnt buy polishes from lhr. i bought 2 from maddi and and rest i asked rabiya to buy for me. she got them from khi. I am planning on pay a visit to tony & guy to see how much they sell opi polishes for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww great haul Sarah <3 The Mac blush & hibiscus lipstick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! MAC <3 I will buy it too someday :D and thank you <3 Great haul! MAC <3 I will buy it too someday :D and thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing haul! Thanks for the pics. I love House of Fraser and Selfridges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the coral pop too.. absolute yumm naa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haul dear .. m in Lahore and i love buying makeup from Al-fateh aswell...
    hy could you pls help ... is there any place in Lahore from where i can buy Revlon colorstay foundation ??? is it available in Al-fateh ????
    and i want a good mascara is mayblne one is good ???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul!

    I'll shop anywhere for beauty! but I have been on a mac kick as of late.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥