Sunday, June 12, 2011

MAC Cremesheen lipstick Party Line - Lip Swatch



  • Mac Party Line: Red-tone plum





It looks incredibly beautiful against my NC35 .  It looks very scary dark in the tube but it transform into a beautiful berry , pink shade which complements my skin tone.

 Out door - Natural Lights



 With Flash





Mac Cremesheen lipsticks are creamy and provides full-coverage  . They are so creamy that mine melted last year when it was end of spring. Its still useable. 
Next in my list it Creme d' Nude(Pale muted peach beige)  , which is one of the best sellers .andHot Gossip which is a Mid-tone pinky plum.

Mac lipsticks are priced at US$14.50

Have you tried  MAC Cremesheen lipstick Party Line or any Mac Cremesheen lipstick ?






If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. Very sexy colour- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shade :) looks absolutely lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade!! looks great on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shade sarah......And it looks gorgeous on u..do u think it will suit me? NC 40? If so, guess I am gonna get it asap...just too tempting

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour so great on you Sarah! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely color and looking nice on ur lippies.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this shade looks beautiful on you! :-) "Pinky-mauvey-brown" and "pinkish-plum" are among my favourite shades in lipsticks and I will definitely check this one out, though I prefer Matte, Satin and Amplified finishes in MAC. I highly recommend MAC Craving and MAC Captive if you like such shades. Anyway, thanks for the lovely review, really enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥