Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Purr-fect Gift Set

Calling all fun-loving, young at heart, Hipster Mothers out there. Katy Perry’s signature fragrance Purr by Katy Perry is the perfect Mother’s Day gift set for you.

 



Retail: $65

  • Set Includes: Eau de parfum (3.38 oz.), 
  • shimmering body lotion (4.06 oz.),
  • shower gel (4.06 oz.), 
  • purse spray (0.5 oz.)



Available at Nordstrom and www.Nordstrom.com

 





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

1 comment :

  1. I recently moved to my new blog chicstylista.wordpress.com I just want to thank you for the nice comments you've posted to my old blog, xo miki

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥