Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ellis Faas's Blush S301 - Review

As some of you know , I was fortunate enough to feature the amazing  makeup line from Amsterdam-born makeup artist Ellis Faas before on Glossicious Beauty blog . I have almost liked everything from Ellis Faas which I’ve tried but mostly those were lip products. I still enjoy using my Ellis Faas lip products . Today i am going to review the Ellis Faas's Blush in S301




Made with essential oils, rose water and vitamins C and E, ELLIS FAAS blush gives cheeks a touch of colour while cooling and toning the skin for an instant fresh look. Apply a dot of colour directly to the middle of the cheek with the signature ELLIS FAAS pen and fade out with your fingertips or with the sponge that comes with the powder. ELLIS FAAS blush ensures a dewy finish and long-lasting glow.

Available in 4 Shades :
  • Blush - S301  
  • Blush - S302
  • Blush - S303
  • Blush - S304




Like all ellis faas products blush is packaged in a silver, bullet-shaped click pen, and the shade number is mentioned at the base of the pen. The Blush comes in a turn-up pen with a sponge.The Ellis Faas website recommends that you dab a small amount in the middle of each cheek using the sponge applicator and then blend, but prefer taking out some product on the back of my hand and then use a stipple / blush brush to apply it , sometimes i use my fingers.
Ellis Faas's Blush in S301 is a beige-peach, with hardly noticeable shimmer. This blush is very pigmented, but blends out bit sheer.The texture is so smooth , creamy and luxurious.It is really easy to blend. Its getting really hot where i live but the blush stays on for the almost whole day  on,  but it does fade out during the day end. It looks pretty natural but you can always layer it for more obvious look . You can also use a powder blush as a base and apply it over it .


From below swatch you can see how sheer it is 



Over all this blush  gives a beautiful natural flush. It's amazing how well it blends into the skin.  I love it.

The Ellis Faas blush is available at Ellis Faas for  $32 You can join (www.facebook.com/ellisfaas) or their  newsletter (via www.ellisfaas.com), so you can hear the moment they releases a new product :

*This is a scheduled post*




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. wow i want something like this....and how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might go to amsterdam this month so will check her stuff out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! It is such a pretty sheer color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love all your Ellis Faas products. been seeing you use it since long. I was just wondering would you have any idea where I could find them in Dubai?
    thanks x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥