Friday, May 6, 2011

Beauty UK 3D FX Mascara -Review

3D means- having a three-dimensional form or appearance ,Meaning: Having a three-dimensional form or appearance.When i hear or read the word "3D", first thing which comes to my mind is movie"Avatar" and color blue. I haven't seen the movie yet , but one day i will in 3D cinema. If you live in Lahore do you know there is 3D cinema now ?




This creamy, intensely black formula, thickens, lengthens & glosses lashes. Apply one coat of 3D FX for doe-eyed, "look-at-me" lashes. Add a second coat for added oomph! The result? Lashes so luscious, they'll look like falsies.


I get carried away easily , back to mascara review, so when i read about Beauty UK 3D FX mascara , i was expecting the tube to be blue. I know I know !! I am crazy but imagine my joy when i opened the pink enevelope and there was this Hot pink Beauty UK 3D FX tube staring at me. I love pink , and instantly i fell in love with the packaging.

Okay so when i first opened the mascara , one thing i noticed that the it has dry formula,which is helpful for those who have thin sparse lashes like me. The brush is pretty decent. It have seen bigger mascara brushes. The application is easy , but for some reason i got mascara on my eyelids upon application, which never happens. It even left little gloppy dots on my lower lashes which you will notice in the below pictures.



With Beauty UK 3D FX mascara my lashes do look curled ,longer and tad bit thicker , but I'm not sure that the mascara lives up to what it claims.3D FX wasnt as easy to apply as i expected,i didn't notice any doe-eyed, "look-at-me at the first application , nor it added oomph effect at the second. I had to add multiple coats to get the result i wanted(somehow). I will try layering it with my HG mascara by Bourjois which has a watery formula and i am sure they will both do a fantastic job. I think it made quite average difference to my eyelashes, they look black, curled and thick.
I removed the mascara with the makeup wipes and it came off easily so i am thinking any good eyemakeup remover will do the job. 







All in all, I would say that the results with this mascara are average. It didnt live up to the claims but over all a pretty decent mascara for the price.

Price: £3.99

You can buy beauty Uk Products from beautyukcosmetics.com  (If you live in a land far, far away, don’t worry, you can still make your statement with beautyuk*. It does cost slightly more as the carrier pigeons need more food for long journeys.)  

*This is a scheduled post*



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

1 comment :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥