Monday, April 25, 2011

Sleek Makeup Idivine Palette - Acid [EOTD]

I am practicing my eye makeup and esp blending skills since i got my sleek makeup palettes because they are dream to work with. Today i did is really colorful look with my sleek makeup Acid i divine palette   .
Previously i did few looks with sleek makeup palettes which can check [Here] , [Here] and [Here]

By far this is my favorite eye makeup i have done so far ,I love the way these colors are complementing each other . Its bright but totally wearable. Ignore my messy eyebrows i need to get them asap.







  • Products Used are pictured below (Well !almost all)




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. Lovely colors :) U look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! The colors and the blending. PERFECT :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skin is absolutely immaculate, glowing so much, that i forgot to look at the eye makeup haha. that blue peeking underneath is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow u r really talented to combine this colours!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I must try my Acid palette someday too. LOL. I have been a bit scared of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty combination of colors! I love that blue on the lower lashline ;) x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥