Thursday, April 28, 2011

Golden Rose Perfect Shine Lipstick #219 - My Favorite Nude Lipstick

Golden Rose Perfect Shine Lipstick #219 



What it is:

This lipstick is easily applicable with a soft and velvety texture and moisturizes your lips with its content of Vitamin A & E. That new series is available in many colors, from pink to red, beige to orange... Their matte or pearly effect will definitely keep your lips shiny all day long

I bought this lipstick almost a month ago and i instantly fell in love with the shade, texture and pigmentation. Its the perfect Peachy nude shade which glides on lips.  Its really moisturizing , and have a sheen /glossy finish, so you don't a gloss over it. It has the same texture like Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick minus the smell and somehow like luscious lipsticks but better formula and price. It does have some taste , which i dont like , but it was the only con.


with Flash

without flash
with flash




I will highly recommend you to check them out , they are affordable and amaazzzing.

Golden rose perfect shine lipstick in shade #219- Price rs 300/-

 

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. ooooh I love this shade!!!I think its absolutely worth the price...

    http://dazzleandsizzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning i dont think they have this range in the uk :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww this is an amazing shade, check out my pick here :)
    http://saniawasif.blogspot.com/2013/12/golden-rose-perfect-shine-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥