Saturday, April 9, 2011

Deal Alert - Korres Blush for only $10

If you always wanted to try Korres Blush, then this is the best time to pick some from sephora.com because they are offering them for only $10. Yes you read it right , a $24 valued blush for only $10. 


If you need any help with swatches check out my review ,photos and swatches on five of Korres blush [Here]

Right now there are only 4 blush shades available
  • Coral (warm rose) 
  •  Mauve (muted plum) 
  • Peachy Orange(golden peach)
  • Plum Bronze (plum beige)
 Available : sephora.com
 

 




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

1 comment :

  1. What a great deal!! :) I can't wait for Korres to come out with new discounted sets here in Greece, I think it will happen around Easter :) x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥