Sunday, March 27, 2011

Next - British fashion brand launches in Karachi

Next in Xinhua Mall Lahore

If you are anything like (bargain hunter, loves international brands) then you love Next too. I have been buying from Next since ages now ,before it even opened in Lahore. Their first store opened in February 2007 in Lahore.I always made a short stop over at Next in Xinhua Mall Lahore before heading to Coffee Tea and Company with my friends on weekends after work.  I have bought so many handbags when they have their sales. In short my dear reader from Karachi , its your lucky day as The fourth store of British high street fashion brand “Next” has been launched in Karachi at Park Towers featuring latest apparel collection.

(source)


The fourth store of British high street fashion brand “Next” has been launched in Karachi at Park Towers featuring latest apparel collection.
“Next” fashion brand had its gateway to Pakistan through entering first in Lahore in 2007 where it has three of its fashion stores and now has stepped in Karachi with “Next” forth fashion store containing collection of men, women and children outfits and that of shoes and other accessories. At the lunch event of “Next” British high street fashion brand, British Deputy High Commissioner Robert Gibson was also spotted who came to support more investment in Pakistan.The brand has started off in Karachi with the collaboration of Pakistan’s brand retailer TeamAVentures, that had been the sole franchiser for Next since 2007.

So Girls ,tell me do you love Next ? Do you love when international brands open an outlet in you city ? I do :)





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥