Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nails of the day [March5,2011]

As long as i remember , i have loved glittery nails compared to matt ones. And as long as nail polish brands keep coming out with glitter polishes, I will be hooking up my nails with some sparkles and glitters.
They are pain to remove but to be honest i dont care , I love them enough to take this challenge . 
Today i am posting about one of my favourite locally available brand for glitter nail polishes. "Medora".
 


I bought Medora shade number 354 almost 3 months ago from Lahore. Its a beautiful brown with lovely pink glitter in it. The glitter in the polish isn't fine so it may feel little griddy after final application. I recommend using a topcoat.




 Its affordable, easily available and so many beautiful shades to choose from. They have improved their nail polish formulas. They last quite a long time without any chipping. I have applied 3 coats in these pictures. and i think it looks great.






I might pick up few more on my next trip .Have you tried medora nail polishes? any shade you would want me to try ?


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. This is so PRETTY! I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I like that it doesn't look too gold

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of medora nailpolishes! They actually have a good texture even though its a local brand there! And the colours are awesome too. Good staying power!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥