Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nails of the Day [March21,2011] Nailed Lilac - Sleek Nail Polish

Nailed Lilac - Sleek Nail Polish I
I have four of Sleek nailed nail polishes . I own the shades which  Sleek MakeUP launched laste year summer 2010, there were four ice cream shades .  Pastel Pink, Turquoise, Florida and Lilac 



 I have swatched the Turqouise Nail Polish and an check out the Sleek Makeup Nailed - Nail polishes  Pastel Pink  when it was featured in Glossicious's picks for the best pink nail polish for Valentine's Day
you cthe application of the Nailed Lilac was bit different.I loved the shade , and it took only two coats to get the opacity i wanted but the application of this nail polish was bit streaky. I had to work little harder to get the it right.They do last few days , infact i havent noticed any chipping but tipwear is pretty normal as my nails grow kinda fast . I will suggest using a good quality top coat. ( My recommendation Seche Vite Dry Fast Top coat ) .

Sorry for messy application

Price: $ 5.50  Available at sleekmakeup.com

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥