Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Face of the Day with Sleek Makeup



Since the day i got my Sleek makeup products, i cant help doing some looks with them , and they all are so awsome that no matter how much i mess up ,i end up with wonderful look. This look is the one i am wearing in my Sleek makeup stiletto collection review post . I  loved what i did there and trust me i am not even good at doing makeup .I always endup doing smokey eyes and nude lips , this time i kept my eyes pretty neutral and cheeks little brighter .



Here is the breakdown of everything i wore in above/below pictures 
Face: 

DMGM Photo finish concealer (on undereyes for brightening effect )
Elf mineral Concealer(to set the concealer on undereyes & whereever i needed little coverage esp the cheeks as i have few spots there)
Sleek Makeup Contour kit in Medium 
Sleek Makeup Face and body highlight in Bronze Baby as highlighter on cheeks.




Eyes :

I used Sleek Makeup Molten metal's metallic gold shade as base
I used all eyeshadow from sleek makeup Idivine palette in Storm
I used the black eyeshadow from the palette and smudged it on the upper lashline instead of an eyeliner
I am wearing Sleek makeup Kajal in nocturnal 

Lips:

I used sleek makeup pout polish in scandel and on top of it i am wearing my etude BE810 lipstick.




Check out my Sleek makeup haul & Korres Haul video on youtube
P:S i am on youtube now , and i usually upload my hauls there , please dont forget to subscribe as it will mean alot to me :)





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

12 comments :

  1. mwah mwah you look gorgeous! loved the last pic the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty,your makeup is always so good why you say you are not good at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Sarah..u look sooo pweeetyyyy...


    :)

    visit me @ http://oflipstickandblushes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty look :) I feel so bad for that shattered palette! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! you look STUNNING Mashallah :) love the look and great products yaar. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look so pretty! Love that blush on u

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really you are good looking. you said that my eyes are smoky, in fact you feel alone this condition. actually eyes like sleepless. your 2nd Picture is most beautiful i like it very much.

    latest perfumes

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥