Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Face of the Day [09/03/11]

 Hope everyone is having awesomely day. I was super bored few days back and when i am bored i go and play with my makeup. I cant tell you every time i look at my makeup stash it fills my heart with joy. So i was playing with greens and swatching and i came up with this look. I was really pleased the way it looked on me.



If you follow me on twitter , then i am sure you have seen the below picture already :) If you dont follow me , i am on twitter as @glossicious , do drop by and say hi. I love chit chatting.
This one is my favorite and probably gonna be my next face book profile picture  .




 Products Used:

Face: 

DMGM Photo finish concealer (on undereyes for brightening effect )
Elf mineral Concealer(to set the concealer on undereyes & whereever i needed little coverage esp the cheeks as i have few spots there)
Sleek Makeup Contour kit in Medium 
Sleek Makeup Blush in Flamingo





Eyes :

I used Sleek Makeup Molten metal's metallic gold shade as base
I usedSleek makeup eye dust in Eden and out rage
Maybelline expert wear mono eyeshadow in emerald city
I used the sweet touch sparking eye pencil in blue
I am wearing Sleek makeup Kajal in nocturnal 
I am wearing Ellis Faas mascara  
Lips:
i am wearing my etude BE810 lipstick.



Feel free to randomly send your face of the days to my facebook, or email and let me know if you want me to feature them on my blog :)




Click here to visit www.sigmabeauty.com


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. Masahallah(hope i spelled it right)... u look sooo cute and beautiful... LOVE your Blush !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Id seen the picture before, very nice, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you look gorgeous :) very beautiful look MA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look on you everything suits you perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty!!!! i just saw this one! :)
    lovely....

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥