Friday, February 4, 2011

Urban Decay Haul

Again my dear husband forgot to send half of my urbandecay order from hautelook *sighs* I still love you hon!

Smoke Out Eye Pencil - Maui Wowie
Ink for Eyes - Pyrotechnics
Loose Pigment - Smog



 XXX Shine Lip Gloss - Quickie
XXX Shine Lip Gloss - Heatherette
 Things not shown here are 
Ultraglide Lip Gloss - O
Ultraglide Lip Gloss -Hustle
Ultraglide Lip Gloss - Heat
Ultraglide Lip Gloss - Gash
Ultraglide Lip Gloss - Deep



 

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. great haul! will be looking forward to your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! they look DIVINE :) great haul and waiting anxiously for reviews now ^ ^

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥