Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara




I have a confession to make , I love physicians formula product's packaging . They always stand out and catch my eyes. I was instantly drawn to Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara packaging and the jumbo-ylish wand. I would love to give it a try .


Physicians Formula Claims : 
  • 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 47% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
  • Eco-Olive(r) a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.

Price :  $9.95
Availability: US Drug stores ,physiciansformula.com , ulta.com


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

7 comments :

  1. I love the packagin its so cute. Shame we dont have this here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its lovely :) Love the packaging too ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai na? and they have amazing quality as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sarah you have been tagged for the stylish blog ward , check ot out here :)http://livingbeauty101.blogspot.com/2011/02/tagged-for-stylish-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. t is a need of the hour to save the earth and go green and what better way could woman take this up than this?It is surely a need of the hour and I am sure the products will also be good for the skin.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥