Saturday, February 5, 2011

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Kabuki Brush




Physicians Formula : Ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural blendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder. The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly even complexion with an airbrushed finish.
Flawless Coverage. Airbrushed Finish. Natural, Non-Cakey Results. For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin.

Professional quality mineral makeup tool by Physician's Formula delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage


Price :  $10.95
Availability :  US drugstores , Ulta.com


Get my favorite makeup brushes here:








If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥