Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New - nyx cosmetics Nude on Nude Palette

Nyx nude on nude has 20 neutral eyeshadows and 10 vibrant lip colors that are perfect for every skin tone and occasion.







Each palette comes with a mirror and two applicators for lips and eyes






Price: $24
Availability : nyxcosmetics.com


doesn't it Reminds  us of Urban decay naked palette ?

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. OMG..its almost identical packaging to Urbamn Decay ..I wamnnnnnnttttttttt ittttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more i look at it, the more i love it...its such a great pallette ..not just for neutrals, but for a smokey eye as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup reminds you of the ud naked palette! but lipglosses are a bonus and the price is good too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... Fab colors...I love this palette. Its 1/2 the price of urban decay naked palette. I think I should place an order :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. even some of the eyeshadows look exactly same. i am keen now would love to try :) its quite affordable and more ppl will be able to try this as UD naked palette isnt available worldwide

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes it reminds me the Urban Decay palette. I really want to buy this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just purchased this:) I couldn't get my hands on a naked palette. But I love neutrals, it's what I always wear on my eyes usually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. where can i buy nyx cosmetics in lahore??

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just hope its available here soon! dying to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥