Saturday, February 12, 2011

My first Ever Valentine's Day Mani


I promise this is my last valentine-ish post, i have gone crazy with valentine post this year. 
I did this mani few days earlier when i was doing my post on  Glossicious picks for the best pink nail polish for Valentine's Day.
I used my favorite
  • Eyeko Chi Chi Polish  which is full of Pink glitters suspended in baby pink polish make for the ultimate girlie nail shade. 
  • I used my Clarity nail color in shade 341 as base , Clarity 341 is copper brownish golden shade with fine golden shimmer in it & man! its looked so good. I tried pink nail polished as base in past for eyeko chichi but this turned out so much alive , glittery and shiny. I simply loved it.
its been 3-4 days since i am wearing it so you can see little chipping. This is two coats of eyeko chichi over Clarity 341.

Over all i'm pretty happy with this mani , i am loving the pink glitter overload on my nails :D



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

11 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥