Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Little “oomph” to your face

If you know me then you would know that my face most of year lack a little oomph even after i am wearing makeup. Next few months are going to be very hectic for me as i will be busy in my wedding preparation  , traveling multiple time , shopping many hours a day.I wont have much time to pamper my skin. So i was looking online for some product which will brighten up with giving a quick splash of glow to my skin which doesnt contain any harsh chemicals and paraben free . And i came across DuWop Doubleglow7


"DuWop Doubleglow7 ($25.00) is a balm that is made to add a “glow” to your face either under, over, or instead of foundation. It contains vitamins A, E, and F, as well as jojoba and aloe vera. DuWop says that you can use this as a primer by using it underneath makeup or to over to add additional luminousness "
I have never used the DuWop cosmetics  ever in life but i have read so many reviews on their  Lip Venom . This hot little lip gloss went on to make makeup history, earning DuWop bragging rights for the first-ever lip plumper.
I was checking out the details for and i came to know that DuWop makes cruelty free products,meaning DuWop does not use animal testing on any of their products,Which is a great thing as people are getting more awareness of cruelty free brand and they are turning towards them.
Doubleglow7 is paraben-free, sulfate-free, petro-chemical-free, free of synthetic fragrance, free of pthalates, contains no GMO's, no PPG's, no MEA's, DEA's, TEA's and is formaldehyde donor-free, and triclosan-free. Doesnt it sound too good? Well I'm kinda sold. 
You all know how much i love red lips ..? right and when i am browsing any website , i always, means always check out the red lipsticks. We all know that Red is a stunning classic, but it can be the hardest to wear.
And guess what ? DuWop cosmetics  has Private Red. 



But wait for it... Private Red,  is the first of its kind to transform a single red shade into an endless variety of hues. YESS !! its a color-changing lipstick that morphs into each woman's personal red.DuWop cosmetics   claims that This silky lipstick goes on smooth, and the rich pigment changes within five minutes to leave behind the ultimate perfect red. Private Red offers a provocative answer to the question, “what is my best shade of red?” without the hassle of selecting the perfect shade from amongst an endless sea of choices.

You can buy DuWop cosmetics  from : Apothica  ans duwop.com

 So these two products are totally on my wishlist ? Have you tried DuWop cosmetics ?
Any recommendations ?







If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥